I. Introduction to MonetaPro
MonetaPro is an award-winning blockchain technology company!
We built a marketplace for the $17 Trillion market for corporate trade/global barter. Portability is the key. We created the USD-G as a B2B Stable Coin, which empowers non-cash trading.
The “MON” token operates outside of the marketplace, and will trade freely on an exchanges.
The investor has two paths to liquidity, which is further explained in our lLitepaper below.
Stephen Meade (Founder & CEO) (2:03)
II. MonetaPro Litepaper
• Total distribution and Pre-Sale pricing
• What is the MonetaPro B2B Exchange
• The B2B Stable Coin- USD-G GBUC (General Business Usage Credit)
• The MON Token
• The Utility of the MON
• Dual Liquidity Options for the MON
IV. Full Presentation
This narrated overview is designed to give you the quickest access to our investor information.
The presentation provides an overview about MonetaPro, details on company progress, and the overall outlook for the future.
Rather than having to schedule a Zoom call, this presentation was designed to provide you with all of the info necessary.
If you have further questions, please let us know.
Platform is built, scalable and ready to deploy
An overview of MonetaPro’s functionality. The platform demonstrates how a buyer and seller interact along with how a company with hierarchical structure would utilize the platform.
Notable Platform Attributes:
•B2B Stable Coin for internal Non-Cash Settlement
• Automatic adjustment for price fluctuations
• Company subsidiaries built-in
• Built-in IBM Blockain for asset management and audits
Narrated Version (10:30min)
1. Competitions Won – Eight and Counting
Below are just a few:
• Silicon Valley, d10e (1st place)
• Los Angeles, CryptoBlockCon (1st place)
• Zurich, FinTech (1st place)
• Malta, Delta Summit (2nd place)
• Malta Blockchain (2nd place)
• South Korea, d10e (3rd place)
• Puerto Rico, d10e (4th place)
• Puerto Rico CoinAgenda (4th place)
2. Featured Videos
Award-Winning Presentation from d10e
Stephen delivered this presentation at the 22nd global d10e conference edition, held in Malta on May 20-22nd, 2018.
C-Suite Investors Summit Interview in San Francisco
Host Jeffrey Hayzlett sat down with MonetaPro CEO, Stephen Meade, to find out how he has successfully integrated the oldest form of e-commerce, bartering, with the most modern.