What is the Current Problem?
On March 30th, President Trump announced a Coronavirus supply chain task force led by Admiral John Polowczyk. The Admiral stated one of the core problems is asset reallocation.
FEMA needs a better understanding of what resources are available, where its located, and who needs it.
I. EAMS helps with Asset Reallocation
EAMS (Emergency Asset Management System)
EAMS is a web-based disaster mitigation tool that collects data on the location, availability and disbursement of resources to be used in an emergency. The system is setup to automate the processes associated with the collection and disbursement of disaster resources – all in real-time.
In emergency crisis management, there can be no delays. A system is needed to keep up with the demand fluctuations in real-time, along with helping to prevent a future crisis from sprawling out of control.
Benefit of Reallocation: Redeploying assets you already own is Faster, Cheaper, Safer and More Efficient.
EAMS Functionality Solves Many Problems (2:37 min)
II. What is EAMS?
* EAMS is built on the Award Winning Enterprise Platform MonetaPro.io
* It is integrated into IBM Blockchain (which provides asset management updates for tracking)
* Blockchain Component for Audit Trails and Built-in tracking credits allow for proper reimbursements (and assets to be recovered and returned after crisis)
* Credits also create ability to regulate who purchases how much (stops over purchasing and hoarding)
* Software is operational, functionable and scalable (again, it’s repurposed from an existing platform) allowing for full hierarchy and user controls to private and public entries and volunteers
* 3-Minute Learning curve (meaning a directive goes out to the field and data collection, identification, acquisition could be done immediately)
Click to View – What is EAMS (3:40 min)
III. EAMS is Ready to Deploy Now
See the Functionality, Capability and Ease of Use
Get an in-depth look at the EAMS platform
IV. Solution – Utilizing EAMS
Acceleration, Expansion & Reallocation are vital during times of crises. The infrastructure of the database along with the ability to adapt in real-time is vital to the supply chain and distribution of resources. When an emergency strikes,
EAMS is already in “real-time” status. An emergency management team can access resources, materials and even pre-qualified volunteers in an instant with EAMS. A pull-down menu allows you to find and highlight an item for allocation.
Once that has been done, an email notification is sent automatically to both the requester (recipient) and the resource (owner) indicating where exactly the item needs to be sent. (Resources are displayed as to where they were sent and who sent them).
EAMS Lets Users:
1. Identify Idle Assets & Catalog Them
*Easy E-Commerce Interface
2. Discover What is Idle & Available
*Built-in Search Engine
3. Reallocate Items & Resources
*Easily Move to Needed Locations.
4. Set Limits & Controls
*Regulate Allocations & Hoarding
News and Resources
View Covid-19 Projections for the US and each state
April 7th, 2020
April 4th, 2020
March 30th, 2020
March 29th, 2020
News and Video Clips
April 21st, 2020
April 9th, 2020
April 3rd, 2020
April 2nd, 2020
March 30th, 2020